Kroger Community Rewards®
Enroll in Kroger Community Rewards Today!
Kroger will pay up to $500K on a quarterly basis to participating organizations based on their percentage of
spending as it relates to the total spending of all participating Kroger Community Rewards organizations.
Purchases excluded from this program include alcohol, tobacco, stamps, Kroger gift cards, reloadable Visa or
American Express cards, Lottery and promotional tickets, etc.
Kroger is committed to helping our communities grow and prosper. Year after year, local schools, churches and
other nonprofit organizations will earn millions of dollars through Kroger Community Rewards.
Kroger Community Rewards makes fundraising easy.
All you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card!
- If you don’t have a Kroger online login –
• Go to kroger.com
• Click Register
• Fill in the required fields
• Click Create Account
• Enter your Kroger Plus Card number or alternate ID (phone number
associated with your Card)
• Enter last Name
• Click Save
• Click on the Community tab on top right
• Click Community Rewards
• Follow the prompts
• SCP’s NPO number is 37408
- If you already have an online login –
To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see SCP’s name on the right side of our information page.
You will also see Shelby County Players listed on the bottom of your receipts.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger
Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their
registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.